Lally Column Accessories
Premium Column Wrapping System
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- Easy to trim size
- Simply glue to column
- Installs in minutes
- Real red oak veneer
- Can be stained or painted
- Made in the USA
BEFORE & AFTER
- 12"x8' Red Oak
- 12'x8" Paint Grade
(Designed for 3" or 3.5" columns)
- 16"x8' Red Oak
- 16"x8' Paint Grade
(Designed for 4" columns)
- 48"x8' Red Oak
- 48"x8' Paint Grade
Tools and materials needed:
- Construction Adhesive
- Electric or Hand Saw
- Razor Knife
- 120 grit or Finer Sand Paper
- Safety Glasses
This column cutter is designed to cut any steel column 2.5" - 8" quickly, cleanly and with minimal effort. The cutter utilizes a powerful 10 ton hydraulic cylinder. The large cutter wheel, powered by a removable power drive, produces a clean, square cut with no sparks, dust or abrasive material to hinder the operator.
This column cutter is top quality. It opens over 4" to cut any concrete filled column. Just score the column and snap. It has a hardened and tempered cutter wheel for steel and cast iron pipe. It consists of 4 cutter wheels for accurate cuts every time.
Also great for bar fronts, wall-coverings and kitchen islands.
- After removing Wrap-A-Round from the package, preflex the panel by gently rolling the panel with the face in and then rolling the panel with face out. This will "break down" the slats to ensure even flexibility.
- Measure the height of the column or substrate and if needed, trim the height with a fine-tooth electric saw or hand saw.
- If needed, trim the width of Wrap-A-Round by cutting between the individual slats with a razor knife. After trimming, dry fit to ensure a good fit. If the slats of Wrap-A-Round do not meet evenly around the column, build the column out by applying wallpaper liner to the column, using suitable liner adhesive. Make sure the joints of the liner and the Wrap-A-Round do not align.
- For adhesion to the column or substrate we recommend construction adhesive in caulking tubes. Before beginning, please read the adhesive manufactures instructions carefully.
- Using a caulking gun, apply a 1/4" bead of adhesive to within 1/2" of all edges and a continuous bead every 6" horizontally until surface is adequately covered. Then place Wrap-A-Round in the desired position and press firmly throughout to ensure proper and consistent adhesion. Wrap-A-Round may then be held in place while adhesive is drying by masking tape.
- Wrap-A-Round should be lightly sanded with 120 grit or finer sandpaper.
- Wrap-A-Round may now be stained or painted like any other wood product.